The OWC Aquapark is inspired by LEGO blocks, featuring a modular series of interlocking climbing obstacles, pathways and slides, allowing for endless fun for all ages and skill level. With multiple challenges like the XXL climbing tower, balance beam, monkey bars, rodeo slide and much more the OWC Aquapark will provide hours of fun on the water for the entire family. The Aquapark is also great for anyone looking for a unique event for corporate and private parties, especially birthday parties! Plan your next event at OWC Aquapark!
Rules & Guidelines:
- Minimum age requirement is 6 yrs old
- Minimum height requirement is 3’7” (43”)
- Must be able swim – you will get wet!!
- US Coast Guard approved life vests are required and will be provided at the aquapark
- Waivers are required for everyone (please complete on-line in advance to save time at check-in)
- Safety Briefings are required and will begin at quarter to the hour for every session (example 10:45AM for 11:00AM session)
- No jewelry, rings, necklaces, piercings, glasses, etc. You will be asked to remove all items before participating.
OWC Aquapark Information:
- June-August – Open daily from 10:00AM – 6:00PM
- September – Weekends only from 10:00am-6:00pm
- 1 session equals 50 minutes
- Purchase options:
- 1 Session – $20
- 2 Sessions – $30
- All Day Session – $40
Reservations are strongly recommended: