Orlando Watersports Complex
Aktion Parks formally, The Orlando Watersports Complex is a unique watersports park designed for wakeboarding, wakeskating, wakesurfing, kneeboarding and waterskiing. Since 1999, OWC has established itself as the best place to learn how to wakeboard.
OWC is set up with two full size cable systems, a two-tower system and a boat lake. The two-tower system is great for teaching new riders the basics while our beginner full size cable provides them the tools to create a solid wakeboarding foundation.
Miami Watersports Complex
The Miami Watersports Complex is the latest in watersports park design! This watersports park is the best way to learn and enjoy wakeboarding, wakeskating, wakesurfing, kneeboarding and waterskiing. Through its affiliates, MWC has established itself as the best place to learn how to progress in the different disciplines of watersports. MWC is set up with two full size cable systems with the latest design and technology to help in a riders success. In addition MWC offers a two-tower system and a boat lake all in the crystal clear water of Amelia Earhart Park!
- 2015 Rider of the Month Recap December 31, 2015
- ROTM November 2015 – Taylor McCullough December 26, 2015
- ROTM October 2015 – John Dreiling October 31, 2015
- ROTM September 2015 – Austin Armstrong September 30, 2015
- ROTM July 2015 – John Haile August 1, 2015
- ROTM June 2015– John Anderson July 5, 2015
- ROTM May 2015– Gavin Stuckey May 23, 2015
- ROTM April 2015– Justin Worrall April 16, 2015
- ROTM March 2015 – Guenther Oka March 17, 2015
- ROTM February 2015 – Ty Stern February 15, 2015